Monday 24 October 2011

So inspired!

I wish I was a creative girl! I just visited www.lovevsdesign.com and followed the blog howaboutorange.blogspot.com, and I am amazed!! These people are soooo creative!

If things were different - like if I won the lottery - I would not be spending my time and energy on finding a job to pay my bills. I would spend all day - and, to be honest, all night - looking at websites like the ones I just mentioned. I would learn how to sow, how to draw and how to design all sorts of weird things.. That is one of the things I am really looking forward to when I, at some point in the apparently distant future, get pregnant. Of course I will give birth to the easiest child in the world, which would allow me to spend some of my maternity leave on learning all of these things.
I have already taken up knitting! My mum has always knitted. If I would have worn it, she would have knitted me underwear.. Not kidding, btw!! So I am now knitting myself a scarf. The easiest thing in the world - according to my mum - but I have made so many holes, knitted in uneven loops and it doesn't look like a scarf my mum would have made!
Anyway, I plan to throw all my creativity at this scarf, once I am done knitting it. I will sow pearls, buttons and tinker on the scarf.. At least one of the things! If it turns out allright, I will be sure to post a photo of it.. And maybe open up a small business of scarf production... As if -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment