Saturday 6 July 2013

Operation Move - Step Four!

The actual MOVING DAY is upon us!

Saturday we are moving all our furniture to the apartment. No more staying in the comfort of someone else's house, no more preparation, no more waiting. It is happening! We get to live in our very own apartment. Getting more and more excited by the minute...

Later I will post pictures of our lovely helpers. They are all great friends, who come to our aid whenever we ask them to. If we ask well in advance, of course ;) Hahaha, no, they are truly our heroes in these kinds of situations. My husband, Martin, has a bad back from a severe injury that partly happened at work, but got completely bad when he fell down our outside stairs at our old house. So he can't really do any heavy lifting, and he can't walk stairs on end either. And our apartment is on the first floor, so there are stairs. I am in the worst shape I have ever been in! I keep gaining weight from all the comforting I allow myself to eat. So I would die if I had to carry all the boxes, computers, drawers, lamps and what not up and down those stairs.

Our friends are our heroes! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment