Sunday 23 October 2011

I like..

I rather like all of those other blogs that are soooo creative. They have wonderful pictures of themselves, taken with vintage cameras or edited to appear that way, they feature the coolest and newest fashion trends or simply display their own trends, which are always so cute and lovely.

I just hate that I can't do that. I mean, I will post pictures of myself, my family, my dog and so on at some point, but they will not have that wonderful touch to them. And considering the fact, that I should be spending my time right now on searching for a full-time job and not blogging, I better not throw myself into learning all about how to take and edit lovely photographs.. But I just looooove cool photographs - the way they are edited, the angle at which the photo is taken, the emotion or mood it captures. I wish I was a wonderful photographer. My uncle is! When all of my cousins and I were children he'd take the most wonderful and beautiful pictures of us. He still does, of course, but the way he had to make the photos and the cameras he used just added a very special touch the photos. One of my very good friends, Canadian Chris, is also a wonderful photographer. He has the craziest paparazzi-lens as well.. It almost scared me at my wedding, when he pulled that huge thing out.... The lens, that is!!

And as far as trends go. My god, I wouldn't recognise a trend if it came up to me and kicked me over the knee. I suck at finding out things for myself. I gladly follow everyone elses trends, thus making the trends less special! Hmm.. Maybe I will be better at making trends now that I have something as trendy as a blog! Right, who cares that it is four years since it became popular to have a blog?! I know I don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment