Sunday 23 October 2011

So, blogging... What's up with that?!

I guess I have always wanted to have my very own blog. I've seen so many other people do it, I just never thought I would have the imagination to actually do it. Because.. what am I supposed to write about?! But after deciding that I really wanted to launch my own blog I caught myself in different situations thinking "Oh, I should write about this in my blog.. Then I should make that point and use that joke.."

So this is me, trying to be creative and finding a place where I can vent out all my opinions, observations and thoughts, and the fact that I know I now have a place like that is already giving me peace of mind. So, YAY for blogging, I guess :)

But still.. There are so many decisions to be made about the direction I want this blog to take. Should it be in English or Danish - well, I guess the attentive reader already figured that one out - should it be all about me and only me, where I write about how many times I pick my nose during the day or something completely different. At this point, I am going with something completely different, and I'll see where that takes me..

So, if you will be so kind, follow me into this new and exciting venture and we'll see where it takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment