Monday 24 October 2011

Once I had my first, I could never go back!

Literally! I had my first tattoo when I was 18. I had reached the legal age of getting tattoos without parental consent, so I went for it. I went with my BFF at the time to the tattoo studio, picked a tribal (!) tattoo from a folder, and the scary man covered in weird tattoos and piercings did his thing. I placed it along my spine on the upper part of my back, so right between the shoulder blades. It is the best place for a tattoo in my opinion! I hardly ever see it, so I don't get tired of it. I can show it and cover it, depending on the occassion and the company. The only problem is.. All of the other tatoos I wanted, would only fit at that same exact spot -.-

But.. No more tattoos on the back. At least for now ;) I am never going to be the girl with some part of her body completely covered with tattoos.. Or so I thought! Mind you, I haven't had a million tattoos since then - wow, 9 years go by fast! - only two more. Well, in theory it is three, because the second one is made of two seperate tattoos and then they were connected, so it now looks like one.
But I do have the next 3, 5, 7 tattoos lined up and ready for when that lottery ticket lands in my hands.

I will show you photos at some point. And don't tell anyone, but I have already decided on the next tattoo, found the perfect spot for it, and now all I need is to get a good price from my wonderful and lovely tattoo girl, My, and set the date... I am soooo excited about this one, and I might need to keep it private.. I am not sure yet. We'll see how it turns out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment