Wednesday 2 November 2011

Creativity has finally found me!

After all of these years wishing I would do something creative, I am suddenly finding myself doing almost too many things, considering the amount of time I have during the day.

I should be looking for jobs... I should be cleaning the house... I should be walking the dog... I should be keeping my husband company... I should go for a run... I am not doing these wonderful (-.-) things!

I have begun drawing, making earrings, painting, folding things.. I am contemplating bigger projects, like learning to sew and making cool and lovely things for myself and my friends.. I have even been shopping for this.. My mum took me to a "creative" fair this past weekend, and I almost collapsed with all the cool and fun impressions, and my mind almost blew up for all the ideas that sprang to my head. I wanted to do it all, learn it all and own it all NOW! I bought a few things to get the earring-thing going.. And now I just ordered a buck-load of materials.. But who am I kidding?! I can't wear 25-30 earrings!! And I can't keep finding free spaces on my walls for all the 13x18 cm drawings I keep making.. Soo.. I am going to have to start selling all of my lovely projects! I already sold drawings to my parents and parents-in-law, but, you know, they have to support and encourage me! So as I make more and more things, I will post them here for sale at a very reasonable price, and if you should be interested, please write me an e-mail, and we'll figure all the details out :) oh, my e-mail is stinne-b@hotmail.com :)

So, as it turns out, this is going to be a blog about creativity! And I am loving it. Even in this very moment I am torn between sitting at the computer, writing, and being upstairs drawing a new picture..

No comments:

Post a Comment