Friday 28 June 2013

I am a FalPal!

I love Jimmy Fallon!

He is just unbelievably funny. I love almost everything he does! But I especially love the things he does with Justin Timberlake. The two of them have this unique bond and they interact to well together. Unfortunately, there are none of the Danish TV channels that show SNL on a regular basis, so I've never really watched much of it. Of course, that's what Youtube is for! Please check out this link for their first History of Rap session. Amazing! This is one of the latest videos that I really love of the two!



The things he does with his guests on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon blows me away. I mean, who gets to have an egg-roulette with Tom Cruise, where you have to smash an egg on your head and hope that it is one of the hard boiled ones? And then win over Tom Cruise because he picked two raw eggs and now has egg dripping from his hair? And who decides to have a beer-pong, or rather Dom Perignon-pong, with Mariah Carey - need I say more?! Yodel with Brad Pitt?! Water War with Robert Pattinson?!

I am big Robert Pattinson fan! One of the skits that Jimmy Fallon did at one point was called "Bothered - with Robert Pattinson", where Jimmy would dress up as Edward from Twilight and climb his little tree to talk about things that bother him! I love his fake British accent..



Sorry for the christmas edition! It was one of the only ones I could get access to not being in America.

"Stop right there! Things just got weird!"

Also, check out some of Jimmy Fallon's Thank You Notes I have written to the right here ->

Follow Late Night on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment